WIN a luxury cruise of the River Clyde worth £ 1600 for you and 9 friends
With summer just around the corner, what better way can you enjoy everything that the River Clyde has to offer than on a 43ft luxury yacht?
We are offering 10 lucky people the chance to see the West of Scotland’s vibrant scenery from a new perspective. You and your friends can bask in the Scottish sun as you are whisked down the River Clyde on the luxurious Ocean Pearl. Our captain and his skipper will bow to every need as they serve you bubbly on arrival as well as drinks and canapés throughout your cruise, so all that you need to do is sit back, relax and take in the views!
The Ocean Pearl is a brand new addition to the SGE Hotel family and we want you to be the first to experience what she can offer!
HOW TO ENTER
All you need to do is pop in your details on our competition entry form below
If you have any questions at all then please call us FREE on 0800 122 3630
We may use your information to send you further promotions which may be of interest to you.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 15th February
- You may receive details of other related promotional offers and services, if you do not wish to receive this information please select the option to opt out
- Winners must be aged 18 and over will be selected at random
- Food and Alcohol will be supplied by Shergill Enterprises LTD, passengers are not permitted to bring this aboard themselves. This will be confiscated and given back at the end of cruise.
- Winner: Prize as described. Cruise must be taken by August 28th 2015
- Non-transferrable once booked and no cash alternative will be offered
- Sailing is permitted to weather conditions, Shergill Enterprises LTD will not be held liable for any travel expenses incurred should we have to cancel sailing.
- Shergill Enterprises LTD will do their upmost to sail Ocean Pearl on your requested date. Please check availability at least 6 weeks in advance.
- Children are permitted to sail on the vessel, although must be under supervision of a parent or carer at all times upon boarding
- Shergill Enterprises LTD follow the latest Maritime laws and regulations, we ask that all passengers respect and up hold these for the duration of your journey